As follow on from my previous article: Why Mary shot Sherlock.
I explain in more detail:
1. How we know that Mary did not intend to kill Sherlock from the position of the bullet wound. She shot him in the liver not the heart or the lungs.
2. Why she chose that particular spot above all other organs, she was not trying to kill him slowly.
3. Why Mary is a morally interesting character, and much more than just another villain
4. Why Sherlock forgave Mary
5. Why Mary was unhappy when she heard Sherlock had lived
Thank you to everyone who sent in questions, submission etc. My inbox is now overflowing. I aim to answer all you questions in one post.
The Anatomy of a Killing